Monday, September 29, 2008

Vanagon Love





What could be more fun than combining two of my great loves in life?  Sleeping and Eating you might wonder?  Well, this WOULD be amazing, but no, not this time.  Instead: 

Vanagons 
and 
Jumpy Pics.

Yes, it's true.  And the great thing is that it's not too late for YOU to
1) Buy a Vanagon* (or just find one to take a pic of)
2) Think of something creative to do with a Vanagon.  
3) Take picture of this
4) Which, if selected, would cause you to be part of the highly coveted First Annual GoWesty.com Vanagon calendar contest. 
5) And if the personal satisfaction of winning this prize isn't enough, you'd also get a $20 gift certificate and a free calendar.  Oh yes!

Don't delay, the deadline is midnight (PST) Oct 1!! (I couldn't give you too much of a head start....I want a free calendar after all!)

Here are my own attempts at Vanagon greatness:







6 comments:

Red CANARY said...

Probably the greatest pictures I've seen in my life.

Anonymous said...

YES! Those are awesome! And I'm not just saying that cause I'm in them...

Anonymous said...

What up with the dog? Can you train him to jump???

Justin said...

life is more fun in a vanagon!

emilee said...

you know i love the jumpy pics!

Hillary said...

The photo of the vanagon speeding through the forest kills me.

Great pictures! I especially like the one where you're trying to get off the ground!!