Monday, October 13, 2008

Shoes to Live By



I love my shoes. 

 

They’ve got style.  They’ve got class.  They're way comfortable.  They're versatile. You can dress em up or dress em down.  Pair em with Jeans, wear em with Khakis.  It’s all good.  No matter how bad your fashion sensibilities are, you can't screw this up.  I've had people at work ooggle over them (this is true).  I've had people stop me on the street and ask me where they can get a pair (this is a lie, but I bet people wanted to ask).  

I’ve had them about 5 months now.  They aren’t showing many signs of wear- and I’m really hard on shoes.  I once bought a pair of Steve Madden's and just wore them for work.  They fell apart after less than six months.  $80 bucks down the drain.  These on the other hand these are remarkably well built and durable.  And did I mention comfortable?  When I put them on for the first time I wondered if I'd ever had a pair of shoes before that truly fit me.  It's like I'm going to work everyday wearing bathroom slippers.

 Seriously guys, (or ladies who have guys that need a new pair of shoes) get these shoes.  You won’t regret it.  Just hurry.  I think I’m gonna go buy another pair before they stop making them or something.  I might grab the last pair ever and with it, your last chance to be hip.

http://www.patagonia.com/web/us/product/product_focus.jsp?OPTION=PRODUCT_FOCUS_DISPLAY_HANDLER&catcode=SHOES.SHOES.MENS.CASUAL&style_color=79462-344&ws=

5 comments:

Nettie said...

do it, get the black or charcoal, or gray, whatever you'd like to call this color...if i was a guy i would buy these ;)

EMo said...

These are probably the best shoes I've owned too. My only minor complaint is that I wish there was a little more cushion in the ball of the foot...but like I said, that is very minor.

Do yours get dirty at all? Granted, I mainly just wear mine to work, but they look brand new still. Except, I must have gotten oil or grease or something like that on them, cause I have a little "drop" that is dirty. Have you used anything to clean them with?

Layne Julia said...

they even have them in women's:

http://www.patagonia.com/web/us/product/product_focus.jsp?OPTION=PRODUCT_FOCUS_DISPLAY_HANDLER&catcode=SHOES.SHOES.WOMENS.CASUAL&style_color=79463-940&ws=

Red CANARY said...

Is that patagonia? Oh, you'll be fine.

Red CANARY said...

Are we ever gonna get a new post?