Monday, November 10, 2008

Man on Wire


Maybe this says more about me that it does about the quality of this movie, but the hour and a half that I spent watching this film was one of the best I've spent in recent months.  It's funny, it's nostalgic, it's mind-boggling.  I didn't want it to end.  

I love to go to a movie not really knowing much about it or expecting much and discovering something unexpected and entirely engrossing.  If you really trust me, don't read any further and simply go watch the movie entitled "Man on Wire."


If you aren't convinced that this movie is worth your while then consider the fact that "Man on Wire" currently has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes:


If you STILL aren't convinced, as a last resort, watch this trailer.  It will ruin the surprise of seeing a great movie unveiled to you with no prior knowledge, but at least you'll see it.  I don't think anyone can resist after seeing this preview:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan I'm in. I'm renting it for this weekend. I'll comment after I watch it.

And I like the Patagonia shoes as well.

It was great seeing you in Chico!

Laelia Watt said...

Wierd! My uncle was just talking about this movie all weekend while I was in VA. Sounds amazing!

Red CANARY said...

Just added it to the top of my netflix queue. Word to your mother.

Red CANARY said...

Holly and I watched this last night. Our minds were blown. Amazing. And the ending... so true to humanity and the curse of fame. Great recomendation.