Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bill Murray in "Fact Checkers Unit"

So for those of you that have been reading this blog, you may have noticed my recent semi-obsession with Film Festivals. Short Film Festivals to be exact. Now, I know a few of you did in fact join me for some of these events and had a ridiculously good time.
For the rest of you I thought it might be an easy way to keep my blog going....err I mean a great chance for me to bring some Goodness into your world with little effort to you. So went looking online for a few of the films I really liked. Sadly, most of them want you by the DVD or actually go and watch the film in the theater. Can you believe the nerve of these people?

However, I did manage to find one of the funnier ones online. A lot of the films (as you might expect) erred toward the melancholy, reflective, and/or slightly disturbing. This film doesn't have much of that, but it will make you chuckle and IT HAS BILL MURRAY IN IT! What more do you need? I love Bill Murray.

Lastly, for those of you are reluctant to click the link and spend 9 minutes of your life on little piece of art, I offer you a final note:

Remember dear reader, I am not the Good, I merely point you towards the Good. So get out there! Watch the short, eat some Thai food, sip some espresso ... and take someone you care about and get out there! Otherwise I am useless to you. Go ahead, it's Thursday night. You shouldn't be on your computer anyway. You should be out there living your life, not reading my blog. Wait, it's Thursday night and I'm on the computer too! Shoot. Well, anyway, watch this short (and don't judge it by the first 43 seconds either, keep watching):



6 comments:

Laelia Watt said...

Question: Does his bathtub seem unusually deep to you?

Comment: Good one to post. I am glad you didn't find the "disturbing" ones, (aka 'zombies')

Nettie said...

ah!!! the girl eating the banana!!! what's up with that mouth??

cori said...

Ryan,
I feel like this whole guide to good thing could actually become a profession for you. I mean seriously, you could travel the country and point readers/followers toward the Good!

I say that because I'm wondering if you are coming to CO anytime soon. I have discovered a pretty sweet Thai food place, but in general I just don't have that knack for finding Good easily.

Ryan Moore said...

Laelia: yes, it sure does.

Annette: alot.

Cori: this is a spectacular idea. just make me an offer; like a plane ticket to CO, a place to lay my head at night, a budget for trying things and a modest finders fee.

Then, you can just tell me what "Good" thing you need and I'll find it. This sounds ridiculously fun actually.

cori said...

theeeeeeen, once you have been to a good majority of major cities, you can write a book and sell your goodness!!

you can also give me a percentage of the profits for this genius idea.
you're welcome. :)

M.A.F. said...

FACT: Someone left a floater in the third stall.